THE SEWER BOARD MEETING OF THE CIVIL CITY OF NEW ALBANY, INDIANA, WILL BE HELD IN THE THIRD FLOOR ASSEMBLY ROOM OF THE CITY-COUNTY BUILDING ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2017 AT 9:15 A.M.
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
APPROVAL OR CORRECTION OF THE FOLLOWING MINUTES:
August 24, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
- Wes Christmas re: Opening Bids for Basin 7 Project
- Rob Sartell re: Delta Services Quotes
COMMUNICATIONS – PUBLIC:
- Chad Sprigler re: Plat for 2110 State Street
- John McCoy for Matt Chalfant project re: Request for sewer credits
- Pat Lilly re: Waiver of the size of the line going into 614 Mt. Tabor Road
COMMUNICATIONS – CITY OFFICIALS:
- Wes Christmas re: Clark Dietz Update & Sewer Credits Update
THIS AGENDA IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
For more information, please see the City Clerk in Room 332, City County Bldg.