A MEETING OF THE BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS & SAFETY OF THE CIVIL CITY OF NEW ALBANY, INDIANA, WILL BE HELD IN THE THIRD FLOOR ASSEMBLY ROOM AT THE CITY/COUNTY BUILDING ON TUESDAY, JULY 18, 2017 AT 10:00 A.M.
CALL TO ORDER:
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
COMMUNICATIONS – PUBLIC:
- Karen Rice with the University of Michigan re: Solicitors permit
- Speed limit sign on Kenzig Road
COMMUNICATIONS – CITY OFFICIALS:
- Vicki Glotzbach re: Letter from Charles R. Murphy regarding stop light at the intersection of Charlestown Road and Vincennes Street
- Vicki Glotzbach re: Handicapped Parking Spot/Sign Request for 1319 Vance Avenue
- Courtney Lewis re: Special Event Permit Request for Baptist Health Floyd for the use of the Riverfront Amphitheater on September 17th for an employee picnic.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
Regular Meeting Minutes for July 11, 2017