For ALL New Albany Parks and Recreation information, sign-ups and activities, click on one of the images below to find out more.
Explore New Albany’s Parks
The New Albany Parks and Recreation department has 17 different recreation areas.
The Parks and Recreation department’s main office is located at Silver Street Park.
Please click a link below to view details about a specific park.
Parks and Recreation – Staff
- Alicia Meredith – Parks Director
- Sean Payne – Assistant Parks Director
- Kathleen Wilkerson – Recreation Director
- Amy Salazar – Program Director
- Ryan Smith – Program Coordinator
- Kayla Tatgenhorst – Events & Promotions Coordinator
- Caleb Bagby – Aquatics Director
- Kara Roberts – Assistant Aquatics Coordinator
- Andrea Scott – Administrative Support
- Heather Williams – Administrative Support
- Josh Bary – Maintenance Supervisor
- Sean Yeager – Maintenance
- Brian Fouts – Maintenance
- Kerry Kron – Maintenance
- Ricky Lane – Maintenance
- David Hubert – Maintenance
Parks and Recreation – Board
- Steve Sipes – President
- Greg Henderzahs
- Jessica Campbell
- Ryan Norwood
Strive to enrich the quality of life and well-being of our citizens, visitors, and future generations by creating opportunities for each to learn, grow, and play through use of our various parks and recreation programs.
To continuously improve and plan for future growth and expansion of our parks, special use venues, facilities, open spaces, walking trails, and recreational programs.
Creating Community Through Parks, Programs, and the People We Serve.
Title IX: General Regulations
98. Parks and Recreation
As we strive to meet our mission and vision we are always accepting of community involvement whether it be through volunteerism or various donations.
For more information on how to get involved, please call us at 812-949-5448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
City of New Albany Parks & Recreation
New Albany Parks & Recreation Office • 2043 Silver Street • New Albany, IN 47150
Phone: 812-949-5448 / Fax: 812-949-5449
Griffin Recreation Center • 1140 Griffin Street • New Albany, IN 47150
Follow the signs at State and Lewis Streets. | Phone: 812-949-7275