- Open Dawn to Dusk.
- Be respectful and use the park the way it is intended to be used.
- Trails are open to foot traffic only.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles allowed on trail.
- Do not alter or remove plants or wildlife. Hunting and projectiles prohibited. All wildlife is protected.
- Pets are allowed on the nature trails only. Pets must be leashed at all times. Owners must pick up after your pet.
- No camping, swimming, kayaking, or fishing is allowed.
- Vandalism is strictly prohibited. Vandals will be prosecuted.
- Tobacco, alcohol, fire, and glass are prohibited.
- Please take out all items you take in, do not leave trash behind.
- Use at your own risk. For emergencies, please call 911.
- For more information about Loop Island, visit New Albany Shoreline.
Loop Island Wetlands
Address:2200 E Main St, New Albany, IN 47150
Phone: (812) 949-5448